How to Write the Perfect Post on Facebook
Several months ago, I heard about a Facebook group in Phoenix and how people were getting all kinds of business as a result of using Facebook for their business. For the last couple of years I had been pretty adept in using Facebook, so I thought I’d check it out. I was proud of my 134 likes on my business page; however, I always did wonder how some people got so much traffic. Today I have over 1,500 likes and have a viral reach of over 7,000 people. How cool is that! In today’s post I’m going to teach you some of the tricks I learned.
- Post once a day at least five times a week.
- Tag your business page in each post.
- Post pictures 90% of the time that are cute, funny or have sex appeal (in a good way). Something that people want to “share”.
- Refer to your business website.
- Teach people something, give your knowledge away.
- Have a call to action only once a week, people are tired of being sold to buy stuff.
- Use hashtags “#” with your uniqueness.
- Create a blog like mine here and share content on the blog as well. Refer to it in your posts.
- Resize photos before posting and label with your keywords.
- Systematically invitefriends to like your page. Excess invitations may mean you go to Facebook jail.
These are just a few of the incredible nuggets I have picked up. Every week in Phoenix I go, if you want to learn more, like my Facebook page and you’ll get to know more about what I’m doing. I’d welcome you to join me with #TopHatTerry and the #GiaHellerGang. http://www.facebook.com/strategizeandorganize
Leave a Comment