As a project manager, communication is ranked as one of the key skills required to be successful. In an average day, you are updated stakeholders on the project and you are not always delivering good news. I find that having a positive attitude is critical. If you are managing a difficult project, it’s not always that easy to have a positive attitude. I find it super helpful if I “level set” my mind by starting my day with affirmations.
Affirmations are simple statements we can use to improve our self-esteem, help us reach a goal, break a bad habit, find love, or even discover joy in our lives. Positive affirmations work hand in hand with our subconscious to make lasting changes for the better.
Many times we may already experience joy, but we don’t know celebrate it enough. Sadly, at other times, we aren’t even aware that it’s present. Positive affirmations can help you rediscover that joy, peace, health, and happiness!
Here are some examples of positive affirmations and how they can improve your life:
- “I’m worth it!” This positive affirmation tells us that we’re deserving of being happy. If you’re feeling dejected or worthless, this affirmation can work wonders.
- By using this affirmation on a consistent basis and coupling it with an open heart, you’ll see results. You’ll realize that you’re more than deserving of happiness and joy.
- “I go with the flow and my life is easy and filled with happiness.” Are you feeling stuck in rut or completely stressed out? This is an effective positive affirmation that helps you to release all that tension.
- This affirmation helps you rid your mind of negativity so the joy that’s present can shine through.
- “I see the beauty in my surroundings and I radiate love and joy.” This positive affirmation will help you to notice all that’s beautiful in this world. It will also teach you how to spread love and joy to those around you.
- You can enjoy everything this world has to offer; all you have to do is give yourself permission to celebrate!
- “I now choose thoughts that nourish and support me in a loving manner.” This will tell your subconscious that you’re serious and you want to make good, positive changes in your life.
- This affirmation helps you open your mind to constructive thoughts so you can celebrate all the joys that life has to offer you.
- “I can relax and accept the good that I know I deserve in my life.” This is a positive affirmation that will help with your stress and patience.
- No matter how long it may take, you can be confident that only good things await you.
- Even though you may be completely stressed out, this affirmation will help you to relax and slow down.
- “I take time regularly to do the things that I love to do; I follow my heart and I am happy.” This positive affirmation celebrates someone very important – you! You take the time to make yourself a priority and you’re an active player in your life!
- To be happy is extremely important and joy will follow you wherever you go when you recite this affirmation frequently.
Joy is essential and our lives should be filled with it. Positive affirmations allow us to refocus our lives to a point where we can be happy again. Practice positive affirmations on a regular basis and celebrate all the joy that this life has to offer!
This article is brought to you by Anne McGurty. After 15 plus years as a productivity consultant and coach to busy executives and entrepreneurs, Anne was presented with the challenge to practice her principles in her own life. After being diagnosed with breast cancer as a single women with a private consulting company, she found that she had work quickly to deal with the chaos of a crisis to a calmer lifestyle that .. ultimately changed her world. Today she teaches others those techniques and systems, so that, no one else has to endure the trauma from any kind of crisis. Let Anne help you prevent what could be devastating financial, emotional and physical repercussions before they happen to you. Call or text 480-442-2014 to schedule a complimentary 20 minute discovery call to see if it’s a good fit for you to work with Anne.